RemTech East 2023 Call for Abstracts
Submissions Now Closed
ESAA invites you to submit technical abstracts focusing on technologies for the remediation of contaminated soil. Abstracts are encouraged in, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Ontario Remediation Projects
- Atlantic Canada Remediation Projects
- In-Situ and Ex-Situ Treatment
- Physical / Biological / Chemical Treatment
- Soil Washing and Scrubbing
- Thermal Desorption
- Stabilization / Solidification
- Soil Venting
- Natural Attenuation
- Oil Spills Management
- New Technology and Research
- Remote and Difficult Locations
- Emerging Contaminants
- Superfund Projects
- Landfill Closure
- All other related topics will be considered
The preliminary selection of presentations will be based on submitted abstracts and reviewed by a panel of peers.
Before submitting your abstract, ensure that client approval has been obtained.
New for 2023: Submit abstracts to ESAA via our new abstract submission and review platform: Submission Link –> CLOSED
Do not Submit abstracts via e-mail.
Submission deadline is midnight, Friday March 3rd, 2023.
Notification of acceptance will be given by March 28th, 2023.
Presentations are 25 minutes in length plus 5 minutes for questions. Full presentations must be submitted no later than one week prior to RemTech East. Presentations will be in person only. No virtual or hybrid option available.