Important COVID Update
Update October 6th, 2021
ESAA has been consulting with Alberta Health Services and other medical professionals, and based on their advice and suggestions we are proceeding with RemTech 2021, with the following change in the minimum requirement to attend.
New: In order to attend RemTech 2021 you will need to:
- Show proof that you are fully vaccinated (your second dose must have been at least two weeks prior to the start of RemTech)
At the conference registration you will need to provide the following:
- Valid photo identification that matches your vaccine record.
- Valid paper or digital vaccine record that shows name, vaccine type and date of administration.
- You do not need to provide ESAA your vaccination records in advance.
- We will check them on site, and will not record the information or share it.
- Once you receive your name tag, you will not be checked again.
- At this time we are unable to scan QR codes.
- Face Masks: Masks are currently mandatory in all indoor spaces as per Alberta Health Services. Masks will be provided in the delegate COVID Safety Welcome Kit.
- Hand Sanitizer: Sanitizing stations will be available outside the ballroom and breakout rooms. Sanitizer will be provided on all banquet tables. Sanitizer will also be available in the delegate welcome kit.
- Meals: Breakfasts will be plated. Lunches will be plated or individually packaged.
- Capacity: Registration is being limited to 500 attendees or 75% of our normal registration.
- Receptions: Both receptions will be held outside in a heated tent (roof, no walls)
ESAA thanks you for your support as we navigate this very difficult situation. The decision to institute these requirements were not take lightly and were made in an effort to provide everyone with a healthy and safe conference environment.