Important COVID Update
ESAA has received notification from the Alberta Government / Ministry of Health that RemTech can proceed as planned as we are undertaking steps outlined in the Restrictions Exemption Program. In addition, the Fairmont Banff Springs is Restrictions Exemption Program for all hotel guests.
As a reminder, in order to attend RemTech 2021 you will need to:
- Show proof that you are fully vaccinated (your second dose must have been at least two weeks prior to the start of RemTech); or
- Provide proof of a privately-paid negative PCR within 48 hours of the start of RemTech (tests from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories not allowed); or
- Have a rapid test done on-site at RemTech registration ($50 charge)
- Face Masks: Masks are currently mandatory in all indoor spaces as per Alberta Health Services. Masks will be provided in the delegate COVID Safety Welcome Kit.
- Hand Sanitizer: Sanitizing stations will be available outside the ballroom and breakout rooms. Sanitizer will be provided on all banquet tables. Sanitizer will also be available in the delegate welcome kit.
- Meals: All meals will be plated, and reception food will served by hotel staff. No Buffets.
- Capacity: Registration is being limited to 500 attendees or 75% of our normal registration.