RemTech 2023 Call for Abstracts is Now CLOSED
ESAA invites you to submit technical abstracts focusing on technologies for the remediation of contaminated soil. Abstracts are encouraged in, but not limited to, the following areas:
- In-Situ and Ex-Situ Treatment
- Physical / Biological / Chemical Treatment
- Soil Washing and Scrubbing
- Thermal Desorption
- Stabilization / Solidification
- Soil Venting
- Natural Attenuation
- Oil Sands Remediation / Reclamation
- Oil Spills Management
- New Technology and Research
- Remote and Difficult Locations
- Emerging Contaminants
- Superfund Projects
- Landfill Closure
- Site Rehabilitation Program (SRP) – Projects, Lessons Learned
- Regulatory and Legal Updates
- Indigenous Consultations and Engagement
- Project Management, Improving Your Bottom Line, Attracting Employees, Building Your Consulting Practice
- All other related topics will be considered
The preliminary selection of presentations will be based on submitted abstracts and reviewed by a panel of peers.
Submissions should be made by no later than July 21st, 2023.
Before submitting your abstract, ensure that client approval has been obtained.
Abstract Submission: Submit abstracts to ESAA via our new abstract submission and review platform: https://app.oxfordabstracts.com/stages/5697/submitter
Do not Submit abstracts via e-mail.
Notification of acceptance will be given by August 31st.
Full presentations must be submitted no later than one week prior to RemTech 2023.