RemTech 2021 Call for Abstracts Now Open
ESAA invites you to submit technical abstracts focusing on technologies for the remediation of contaminated soil. Abstracts are encouraged in, but not limited to, the following areas:
- In-Situ and Ex-Situ Treatment
- Physical / Biological / Chemical Treatment
- Soil Washing and Scrubbing
- Thermal Desorption
- Stabilization / Solidification
- Soil Venting
- Natural Attenuation
- Oil Sands Remediation / Reclamation
- Oil Spills Management
- New Technology and Research
- Remote and Difficult Locations
- Emerging Contaminants
- Superfund Projects
- Landfill Closure
- Site Rehabilitation Program (SRP) – Projects, Lessons Learned
- All other related topics will be considered
The preliminary selection of presentations will be based on submitted abstracts and reviewed by a panel of peers.
Abstracts should be no longer that 500 words (not including bio), should include a presenter biography and be submitted as a Word Document by no later than July 23rd, 2021.
Before submitting your abstract, ensure that client approval has been obtained.
Send abstract submissions to Joe Chowaniec via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of acceptance will be given by August 31st.
Full presentations must be submitted no late than one week prior to RemTech.