Benefits of Membership
- Up-to-date, accurate information on market and industry changes through our various publications.
- ESAA members are always informed of the changes in environmental regulations that affect their business.
- Membership recognition and promotion through our website, and trade show participation.
- ESAA offers a number of forums for networking so that our members have resourceful business contacts.
- Members are able to take part in the members-only annual ESAA Industry Awards and Photo Contest.
- As an industry organization, ESAA communicates with all levels of government and industry in order to promote environmentally sound and economically viable business practices in Alberta.
- ESAA’s Board of Directors is actively involved in various stakeholders committees which keeps our members informed and involved, and gives them a voice in the environment industry.
- ESAA members enjoy price discounts on ESAA event registrations including, RemTech, EnviroTech, and other ESAA Events as well as on advertising space in the Weekly News.
The ESAA Weekly News is a weekly newsletter that keeps members and industry abreast of happenings at ESAA, and in the environment industry. Readers get current information on environmental news, upcoming conferences / seminars / trade shows, as well as advertisements and job opportunities.
ESAA Job Board
The Regulatory Review is a monthly publication put together with our partners at McLennan Ross LLP. This member-only service provides current information on environmental policies and law. Keep abreast of important changes to federal and provincial legislation, regulations, upcoming and ongoing consultations, as well as specific cases.