Benefits of Membership
- Up-to-date, accurate information on market and industry changes through our various publications.
- ESAA members are always informed of the changes in environmental regulations that affect their business.
- Membership recognition and promotion through our website, and newsletter.
- ESAA offers a number of forums for networking so that our members have resourceful business contacts.
- As an industry organization, ESAA communicates with all levels of government and industry in order to promote environmentally sound and economically viable business practices in Alberta.
- ESAA’s Board of Directors is actively involved in various stakeholders committees which keeps our members informed and involved, and gives them a voice in the environment industry.
- ESAA members enjoy price discounts on ESAA event registrations including, RemTech, EnviroTech, and other ESAA Events as well as on advertising space in the Weekly News.
- ESAA Weekly News -The ESAA Weekly News is a weekly newsletter that keeps members and industry abreast of happenings at ESAA, and in the environment industry. Readers get current information on environmental news, upcoming conferences / seminars / trade shows, as well as advertisements and job opportunities.
- ESAA Job Board -ESAA Members can post job ads on the ESAA Job Board at no charge. Job ads also appear in the ESAA Weekly News.
- Regulatory Review – The Regulatory Review is a monthly publication put together with our partners at the Environmental Law Center. This member-only service provides current information on environmental policies and law. Keep abreast of important changes to federal and provincial legislation, regulations, upcoming and ongoing consultations, as well as specific cases.
- ESAA Industry Awards -The ESAA Industry Awards is an annual awards program that recognizes member excellence in the areas of environmental innovation and community involvement. The program is open to all ESAA member organizations with the winners announced and awarded each year at the RemTech Symposium held in October.
- ESAA Photo Contest -The ESAA Photo Contest is a members-only contest that celebrates the connection between the environment and ESAA members. Photos are submitted throughout the summer and winners are selected in early fall. The organizations that submit the winning photo(s) are highlighted every year at the RemTech Symposium where canvas prints are auctioned off with all proceeds going to charity.
- B.I.D.S (Business Initiative Development Service) –B.I.D.S is one of the many valuable services that ESAA provides. B.I.D.S. is a weekly publication that gives full members access to vital information. It is a great link between the buyers and sellers of environmental goods and services. Local and National opportunities extracted from many different sources including various procurement services and ESAA’s own network of contacts, are broadcast to members. As well as supplying quality environmental business opportunities, B.I.D.S. also delivers current news updates, marketing information and identifies leads allowing members to create strategic linkages and long-term customer relationships.
- UFA Fuel Program – With the new partnership with ESAA, United Farmers of Alberta Ltd is pleased to provide new
and existing ESAA members with favorable pricing. What does this mean for you, each member will receive special pricing for Fuel (Gas/Diesel), DEF, Lubricants and Greases at all of our 110+ UFA locations across BC, AB and Sask. (Locations) If you do not have a membership with UFA please fill out the Application Form and once
approved please provide your UFA number to the UFA contact below. Already a UFA member, still contact Michael to see if you qualify for better rates. If you have further questions, please feel free to reach out to Michael at (403) 828 – 6929.
- Keldar Leadership has just brought on a new and cost-effective learning management system which offers personal and professional development at the touch of your fingertips! We have courses such as Virtual Team Building, Excel Essentials, and Negotiation Skills. With over 100 courses available, there is no shortage of information to help you and your team grow. For ESAA members, we are offering a special price of 245$/seat. Contact us at email@example.com to try a free demo of our eLearning and/or to find out more!
The ESAA Weekly News is a weekly newsletter that keeps members and industry abreast of happenings at ESAA, and in the environment industry. Readers get current information on environmental news, upcoming conferences / seminars / trade shows, as well as advertisements and job opportunities.
ESAA Job Board
The Regulatory Review is a monthly publication put together with our partners at McLennan Ross LLP. This member-only service provides current information on environmental policies and law. Keep abreast of important changes to federal and provincial legislation, regulations, upcoming and ongoing consultations, as well as specific cases.