Call for Panel Discussions Proposals - Submission Deadline January 19th
ESAA invites you to submit proposals for panel discussions to be held during The Summit.
Proposals for panels are encouraged in, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Risk Management
- Disaster Management
- The Future of Water
- Evolution of Energy in Alberta
- Climate Resiliency
- ESG and the Environment Sector
- Indigenous Engagement and Inclusion
- The Future of the Environment Industry Workforce
- Other topics will be considered
- Each panelist would present for 15-20 minutes, followed by a 30 minute Q&A with the audience.
To propose a panel, please submit the following:
- The panel’s topic
- The panel’s overall goal
- A summary of each panelist’s topic/contribution to the panel discussion. Note: Each panel must have 3 speakers and one moderator.
- Panel should include a variety of presenters. Example: a panel ideally would include, a consultant, a supplier and a client with one of these possibly being replaced by a regulator.
- Limit the proposal to 750 words not including the speaker bios
- Deadline January 19th, 2024.
- Submit to [email protected]
Note: The individual submitting the proposal and organizing the panel should act as the moderator and be comfortable with moderating a panel discussion. The moderator and panelists registration will be complimentary.