TerraLogix Solutions Inc. (Terralogix) was founded in 2002 and since its inception has specialized in Environmental Management in the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry. TerraLogix is built on providing excellent environmental management services while still providing cost effective environmental solutions for the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry. We are experienced in the development and coordination of environmental assessment programs, environmental project management and on-site project supervision. Currently TerraLogix’s offices are located in Calgary, Edmonton, and Medicine Hat, Alberta.
An exciting opportunity exists for Senior Program Manager in our Calgary office.
The successful candidate will coordinate specific client’s reclamation and remediation portfolios and be involved in various aspects of a variety of projects.
Reporting to the Calgary Operations Managers, the Senior Program Manager will:
• Coordinate, oversee and provide mentorship of junior to intermediate staff with respect to the completion of field work and reports for Pre-Disturbance Assessments, Detailed Site Assessments, Soil and Groundwater Monitoring Programs, Phase I, II and III ESAs for the oil & gas industry and commercial property transactions. Minimal field work maybe required for specialty projects, safety audits and staff training.
• Prepare and submit Reclamation Certificate Applications.
• Budget development for annual reclamation and remediation programs, tracking of project status and cost control for clients.
• Review contractor invoices.
• Liaise with clients, regulatory and environmental agencies.
• Communicate regulatory changes or updates to staff and employees.
• Understand and provide leadership with respect to TerraLogix’s and client’s Health and Safety Policies and OH&S procedures.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
• Bachelor of Science degree or Masters of Science Degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Geology or other relevant Environmental Program along with a minimum of 10 years of experience. In addition, candidate should have applicable professional designation. Candidates who are not designated, but who are eligible, will also be considered.
• Competent in the field components of soil and vegetation assessments as well as reclamation procedures within the Oil and Gas Industry.
• Experience in soil and groundwater contaminated sites monitoring and remediation programs.
• Strong familiarity with ERCB Directives 50 and 58, Alberta Environment Reclamation Criteria (Green, White and Federal lands), Alberta Tier 1 and 2 Guidelines and CCME guidelines.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and technical writing skills and be able to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and provide leadership.
An attractive compensation package, consisting of an hourly wage with overtime, full health and dental benefits, RRSP contribution plan and bonus incentives, awaits the successful candidate.
Please submit resumes by E-mail to [email protected]