Tree Time has an opening for an experienced Project Archaeologist to join our team.
We want someone who can use their diverse experience to help support our mission to steward the landscape for future generations.
Desirable experience (some or all of the following):
• Permit status in Alberta and one other jurisdiction
• Project management experience
• Business development skills and a strong network
• First Nations engagement experience and relationships
• Prairie experience
• Urban project experience
Some of the benefits of being part of our team include:
• a close-knit team who care about and learn from each other
• a strong safety culture and track record
• commitment to doing good work
• focus on continuous learning and professional development
• opportunities to take on challenging work and try new things
• management tries hard to support work-life balance
Tree Time’s head office is in Edmonton and most of our work is in northern Alberta, but we’ve had people work remotely from Terrace BC to St. John’s Newfoundland.
We’re working to expand our reach and eager to explore satellite office opportunities.
Work / Life Balance:
• Salary based on 1950 hours / year (ave. 37.5 / week) (flexible)
• Time-in-lieu and flex time
• Summer typically 2 weeks in field, 2 weeks in office (varies)
• 1.5 weeks Professional Development time / year
• Expected Workload Breakdown
◦ 40% fieldwork (~60 field days)
◦ 50% office / reporting / project management
◦ 10% business development