TerraLogix Solutions Inc. (Terralogix) was founded in 2002 and since its inception has specialized in Environmental Management in the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry. TerraLogix is built on providing excellent environmental management services while still providing cost effective environmental solutions for the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry. We are experienced in the development and coordination of environmental assessment programs, environmental project management and on-site project supervision. Currently TerraLogix’s offices are located in Calgary, Edmonton, and Medicine Hat, Alberta.
Exciting opportunities exist for Junior Project Manager/Hydrogeologist in our Calgary office. The successful candidate(s) will be involved in various aspects of a variety of projects.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with designing and conducting Phase II Environmental Site Assessments, including drilling supervision, soil and groundwater characterization, and well design and installation.
• Conducting water sampling and field water quality analysis.
• Conducting aquifer testing (slug tests and pumping tests) and data analysis.
• Preparing technical reports including data analysis and interpretation, and providing conclusions and recommendations.
• Assisting with other work as required including the implementation of remediation and reclamation activities and conducting Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments.
The successful candidate will possess:
• Undergraduate or Graduate degrees in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering or other relevant program along with 1 to 3 years of experience;
• Experience with environmental site assessments, soil sampling, groundwater monitoring and site remediation;
• Registration with a professional organization as either a professional or in-training is desirable; and
• Strong interpersonal skills, English language communication skills, technical writing skills and the ability to work both as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and independently.
An attractive compensation package, consisting of an hourly wage with overtime, full health and dental benefits, RRSP contribution plan and bonus incentives, awaits the successful candidate. This is a permanent position.
To find out more about TerraLogix Solutions Inc. please visit our website at www.terralogix.ca.
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected] and clearly indicate which position/location you are applying for in the title bar of the email.
Please submit resumes by E-mail to [email protected]