North Shore Environmental Consultants Inc. is a progressive environmental company that specializes in providing environmental management and consulting services. Since our inception in 2002, North Shore has offered cost efficient and effective solutions to the complex environmental challenges faced by today’s industries. We offer our employees exceptional career development opportunities and an excellent team-oriented working environment.
North Shore is currently seeking a Junior Data Entry Consultant for our Data Management Team, based out of Sherwood Park, Alberta.
• Accurate data entry and logging of field test results related to reporting
• Provide quality control and quality assurance on a variety of laboratory and field testing projects
• Document preparation and electronic/paper filing
• Completing administrative tasks as assigned
• Ensuring that project requirements are met in a timely and effective manner.
• Support other environmental service line projects, as required (i.e., Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments, Detailed Site Assessments, Reclamation Certificate Applications)
• Technical Diploma or University Degree in environmental science or related discipline
• Understanding and knowledge of the Upstream Oil and Gas regulatory requirements in Alberta
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
• Knowledge of gINT and AbaData programs would be beneficial
• Highly organized and can prioritize multiple tasks
• Strong time management skills and attention to detail
• Possess good communication skills and be able to speak, read and write English fluently
• Respect and adhere to the requirement of confidentiality and professionalism
• Self-motivated and have a willingness to succeed within a team environment
• Weekend and evening availability
North Shore Environmental Consultants Inc. supports a shared commitment to a Representative Workforce that is respectful and reflective of all staff and clients. North Shore strives to build diversity among our staff to increase our ability to provide high quality service to our diverse client base.