▪ We are looking for an Intermediate Environmental Scientist or Engineer that wants to
make a difference with a company that cares about its people.
▪ Coordinate and lead field programs within the assessment and remediation practice
area; however, cross-training with the reclamation and natural sciences discipline is possible for
the right candidate.
▪ Provide leadership, mentorship, and technical support to junior professionals.
▪ Build strong relationships with clients, suppliers, landowners/stakeholders, and
▪ Provide detailed project management and reporting support.
▪ Graduated from college or university with a diploma or degree in a science,
engineering, or agriculture program with an environmental focus. Eligible for or existing
professional designation from AIA, ASPB, or APEGA.
▪ 5-10 years of field and office experience working in the assessment and remediation
▪ Experienced in leading and overseeing assessment and remediation projects, including
contractor supervision, sample selection for laboratory analysis, topsoil and subsoil management
(SST experience is an asset), reclamation and revegetation.
▪ Knowledge of environmental regulations, policies, guidelines, and permit application
▪ Can safely operate vehicles and has a valid class 5 driver’s licence.
▪ Project management and native grassland experience is an asset.
▪ Quality, health, safety, and wellness are critical to you.
▪ You are positive, humble, caring, genuine, and trustworthy.
▪ You enjoy work life balance and being a part of a people-focused company.
▪ You embrace being a key member of integrated and interdisciplinary teams.
▪ An enthusiastic and positive attitude, ability to manage multiple priorities, and a
passion for consistently delivering outstanding work.
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For further information or to apply:
Please visit traceassociates.ca/careers to submit your cover letter and resume quoting position
number CAN-AB-LETH-0500-14. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered. We thank all who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.