TerraLogix Solutions Inc. (Terralogix) was founded in 2002 and since its inception has specialized in Environmental Management in the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry. TerraLogix is built on providing excellent environmental management services while still providing cost effective environmental solutions for the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry. We are experienced in the development and coordination of environmental assessment programs, environmental project management and on-site project supervision. Currently TerraLogix’s offices are located in Calgary, Edmonton, and Medicine Hat, Alberta.
Exciting opportunities exist for Intermediate Environmental Project Managers in our Edmonton office. The successful candidate(s) will be involved in various aspects of a variety of projects. This position will report to the Northern Operations Manager.
• Bachelor of Science degree or Masters of Science Degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering or other relevant Environmental Program along with 3 plus years of experience
• Experience with environmental site assessments, soil sampling, groundwater monitoring, site remediation and reclamation
• Registration with a professional organization as either a professional or in-training
• Possess strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and technical writing skills and be able to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and independently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conducting Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) and associated reporting
• Planning and conducting Phase II ESAs, including:
– drilling and soil sampling activities
– conducting groundwater monitoring and sampling programs
– interpreting analytical laboratory results
– analyzing and interpreting collected environmental data and writing technical reports
– contractor management and cost tracking
• Assist with the design and implementation of remediation systems
• Planning and completion of reclamation activities
• Coordinate and complete vegetation management activities
• Reclamation Application processes
• Strong familiarity with ERCB Directives 50 and 58, Alberta Environment Reclamation Criteria (Green, White and Federal lands), Alberta Tier 1 and 2 Guidelines and CCME guidelines, Sask PNG033 and Saskatchewan Environmental Quality Guidelines.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and technical writing skills and be able to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and provide leadership.
• Comply with Health and Safety policies and principles
An attractive compensation package, consisting of an hourly wage with overtime, full health and dental benefits, RRSP contribution plan and bonus incentives, awaits the successful candidate. This is a permanent position.
To find out more about TerraLogix Solutions Inc. please visit our website at www.terralogix.ca.