Summit, An Earth Services Company. is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join the Reclamation, Remediation and Risk Management (RRRM) Division as an Environmental Analyst (Competition #22-11-0594). This is a full-time position working remotely, out of the successful candidates home office.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
This role will support a team of dynamic and technical professionals on full cycle environmental reporting to various clients. You will act as a Summit ambassador liaising on cost tracking, and project reporting to various clients and third-party stewards throughout both Alberta and Saskatchewan. You will be trusted to ensure the continued quality, and timeliness or project deliverables.
The successful candidate will work in a multidisciplinary, fast paced project team environment and undertake a variety of project related tasks related to RRRM.
Your primary duties will include but are not limited to the following;
• supporting your Project Managers by maintaining the necessary reporting requirements of various clients,
• completing technical report writing and review,
• notifications to regulatory bodies,
• organizing and streamlining project deliverables and related paperwork and any other duties required by your Project Manager for successful program completion.
You will be supported by the entire Summit organization which consists of a dynamic team of Professional Engineers, Biologists, Chemists and Agrologists, technical administrators, business development professionals, and an in-house IT department.
• Professional Designation or in pursuit of professional designation in one of recognized professional associations approved for reclamation and remediation work in Alberta,
• A science-based University Degree or College Diploma from a recognized institution,
• Familiar with regulatory guidelines and ability to assist in planning work scopes and program activities,
• Working knowledge of Alberta and Saskatchewan reclamation and contaminated sites guidelines, and
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
The following is considered an asset:
• Prior experience in the environmental industry (Oil and Gas, Energy and Utilities)
• OneStop, Site View, IRIS, Fieldshare, or similar reclamation application experience
Summit, An Earth Services Company has become the industry leader in the environmental services sector with operations in Canada, the United States and Australia. Our company focuses on offering turnkey environmental management solutions to clients across various industries.
Summit’s vision is to be acknowledged as the most respected services and consulting partner, admired for remarkable people, performance and innovative thinking.
If your passion and experience align with this vision, then Summit is for you! Visit our website, www.summitearth.com, for job postings.
We appreciate your interest in working with Summit. Due to the volume of applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your application and cover letter in confidence directly to email@example.com
This position will remain open until suitable candidates are found.