Virtual EnviroTech 2021 Call for Abstracts
Submission Deadline Extended to April 14th
ESAA invites you to submit technical abstracts for EnviroTech 2021. Abstracts are encouraged in, but not limited to, the following areas:
- modelling, monitoring, quality, hydraulic fracturing, emerging contaminants, oilsands issues, saline, contamination, industrial re-use, wastewater treatment, risk management, groundwater, surface water, water wells, wetlands, produced water
- adaptation, alternative energy, carbon credits, energy efficiency, energy from waste, GHG monitoring and sampling, regulatory, sustainability, impacts of climate change, CleanTech
- monitoring, modelling, sampling, quality, regulatory, noise management
- landfill design, landfill closure, hazardous waste management, emerging contaminants, resource recovery, regulatory
- laboratory testing and sampling, field testing and sampling, monitoring, analysis
- management, safety, hidden dangers, technology
- engagement, stewardship
- ESAA will consider submissions that could be used as a panel discussion for the opening of either day.
- topics from areas not listed will also be considered
The preliminary selection of presentations will be based on submitted abstracts and reviewed by a panel of peers.
Abstracts should be no longer than 500 words (not including bio), should include a presenter biography and be submitted as a Word Document by no later than midnight on Wednesday, April 14th, 2021.
Before submitting your abstract, ensure that client approval has been obtained.
Send abstract submissions to Joe Chowaniec via email to: [email protected]
Notification of acceptance will be given by April 30th, 2021.