2022 ESAA AGM
April 20th, 2021
3:00 pm – Stephen A/B – Hyatt Regency Calgary
2022 ESAA AGM Documents
- Notice of ESAA 2022 Annual General Meeting
- ESAA Board of Directors Final List of Nominees
- Board Election Candidates Biographies
- AGM Agenda
- AGM Minutes April 7th, 2021
- ESAA 2022 AGM Proxy
- ESAA Bylaws (2014)
- Proposed ESAA Bylaws (2022)
Proposed ESAA Bylaw Changes
- Updated to include the option for virtual / online Annual General and Special Meetings
- Addition of Sole Proprietor and Student membership categories
- Currently Board Members are allowed to serve two, three-year terms and then they must take a one-year brake before running again. This period is being changed to a three-year break.
- Association winding up clause updated
- Other minor edits and language changes to update the Bylaws in accordance with the Societies Act.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of the Members of the Association will be held at the Hyatt Regency Calgary, on April 20th, 2022, at the hour of 3:00 pm for the following purposes:
- to approve the minutes of Members dated April 7th, 2021;
- to receive the report of the President;
- to receive the report of ESAA Management;
- to receive the report of the Treasurer;
- to vote on a special resolution to amend the Associations Bylaws (as attached)
- to appoint Auditors;
- to appoint/elect Directors; and
- the transaction of such further and other matters as may properly be brought before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
All full members have the right to appoint a proxy, who needs not to be a member, to exercise the same voting rights that the member appointing such proxy would be entitled to exercise if present at the meeting.
The location of the meeting is Hyatt Regency Calgary
Dated at the City of Edmonton, in the Province of Alberta, this _24th___ day of _February_, 2022.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
* There is no charge to attend the ESAA AGM
ESAA Board of Directors
Final List of Nominees
The ESAA Board of Directors is pleased to announce the final slate of candidates for the upcoming Board of Directors election to be held at the ESAA AGM on April 20th, 2022 at the Hyatt Regency Calgary.
There will be two (2) positions open for the ESAA Board of Directors, each for a three (3) year term.
Final List of Candidates
- Tyler Barkhouse, Dillon Consulting (I)
- Adam Dunn, Earthmaster Environmental Strategies
- Amanda MacKinnon, 360 Energy Liability Management
- Scott Purves, Matrix Solutions
- Cory Sommer, Millennium EMS Solutions