Voting now closed. Results announced on April 7th during the AGM.
2021 ESAA AGM
April 7th, 2021
1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Online via GoToMeeting
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, the 2021 ESAA Annual General Meeting will be held virtual via the GoToMeeting Platform. Full voting members will be able to vote online for the Board of Directors. Details to be announced prior to the meeting.
2021 ESAA AGM Documents
- Notice of ESAA 2021 Annual General Meeting
- ESAA Board of Directors – Final List of Nominees – NEW
- Board of Director Nominee Bios – NEW
- ESAA AGM Agenda
- AGM Minutes March 10th, 2020
- ESAA 2021 AGM Proxy
Notice of ESAA Annual General Meeting
1:00 pm – April 7th, 2021
Online via GoToMeeting
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of the Members of the Association will be held in Edmonton, Alberta, on April 7th, 2021, at the hour of 1:00 pm for the following purposes:
- to approve the minutes of Members dated March 10th, 2020;
- to receive the report of the President;
- to receive the report of ESAA Management;
- to receive the report of the Treasurer;
- to appoint Auditors;
- to appoint/elect Directors; and
- the transaction of such further and other matters as may properly be brought before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
All full members have the right to appoint a proxy, who needs not to be a member, to exercise the same voting rights that the member appointing such proxy would be entitled to exercise if present at the meeting.
Dated at the City of Edmonton, in the Province of Alberta, this 25th day of February 2021.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Per: ESAA President
* There is no charge to attend the ESAA AGM
ESAA Board Election
Final List of Nominees
The ESAA Board of Directors is pleased to announce the final slate of candidates for the upcoming Board of Directors election to be held at the ESAA AGM on April 7th, 2021 in Edmonton, Alberta.
There will be four (4) positions open for the ESAA Board of Directors, each for a three (3) year term.
- Darren Cherniak, North Shore Environmental Consultants (I)
- Adam Dunn, Earthmaster Environmental Strategies
- Darrell Haight, Trace Associates (I)
- Karen Schmidt, Osprey Scientific (I)
- Cory Sommer, Millennium EMS Solutions
- Rob Traynor, SLR Consulting (I)